Many Renters Can Afford to Buy a Home, But Don’t Realize It.
Don’t let home buying myths get in your way of fulfilling your dream of home ownership. I can prove those myths wrong. There are many opportunities and new programs previously unavailable in today’s housing market making it an excellent time to purchase. The three common myths.
- You need a lot of cash to buy a home: Low cash required options are available
- Your monthly payment would be more than you could afford: The banks will figure all your current payments before getting you a Pre-Approved Letter
- With today’s housing market it’s the wrong time to purchase: If your renting you the burden a payment just not the benefits of ownership
Need a Pre-Approval Letter?
Pre-Approval Letters in 48 Hours
Sellers want to know the buyer has the ability to obtain financing. Most home sellers will Require a Pre-Approval letter before they will consider a buyer’s written offer to purchase. Most commonly needed
- Two years taxes +W-2’s or 1099’s,
- Two current pay stubs,
- Two months of bank statements,
- California ID & Social Security Card
Have you Checked your Credit? You don’t need Perfect credit to Qualify
Qualify for the best products and rate programs available – for free!
One point or even a credit dispute on your credit report can cause you a world of trouble when applying for a mortgage.
That’s why we offer FREE Credit Enhancement to our customers so that you can be assured that you get the absolute best mortgage program for you.
- Clear delinquent credit: Avoid items that affect closings such as judgments, charge-offs, duplicate accounts, and credit disputes.
- Enhance your score: Enabling you to qualify for the best product and rate program.
- Improve overall credit: To potentially help you qualify for the best mortgage option for you.
Let’s Bring that Credit Score Up!
We help you Clear Your Credit from late payments, collections, evictions, repossessions, bankruptcy, medical loans and student loans, that may be bringing down your credit. You may qualify for the best rates and even Government assisted Programs.
Owning A Home Has Its Advantages
When you consider the financial benefits of buying versus renting, you may be closer than you realize to achieving your dream of home ownership.
- A home typically increases in value, building equity and providing a nest egg for the future. With renting, there is no equity – except for the property owner.
- The average monthly mortgage payment on a $225,300 home is $1,098. The average monthly rent payment is $1,480.
- With a fixed mortgage, you lock in a rate and monthly payment that won’t increase – even if the cost of everything else does. Rent payments can go up every time the lease is renewed.
What is My Home Really Worth!
When selling your home, the most important step is coming up with right Price. Take a real look at what homes sold for in your same street. The Value of your home has Changed. In 3 minutes get a good idea of what your home is currently worth. Get Started
Consult with a Real Estate Professional
Before putting your home on the market or setting out to buy a new one, you should have a Real Estate Agents in your community call you. This is a good opportunity to get peace of mind, knowing your in the hands of professionals.
Helping you make smart decisions
We help with all aspects of the transaction, insuring our clients we have their best interest at all times. Providing transparency and a full disclosure attitude is part of the service.
We offer many Real Estate related services to make the transition smooth as it can possible by.
Starting with Credit Repair for those that are looking to qualify for Government Grants and Programs as well as for people just looking for the best rates to Buy a home with minimal down payment or no down payment.
Our Loan officers shop the best Rates and Programs for you. Going between Wholesale and Conventional Banks to find the best programs for you. Whether your a First-time Buyer looking for your home, looking to Refinance to lower your monthly payments and payoff debt(car, credit-cards) or you want your money to add a room to your home.
Our Professional Realtor’s are always available and eager to help. We understand there is no room for error and lives are often impacted. We truly care about your needs an what the clients would like to accomplish. We find a way to serve the client, by helping them with some though decisions.
Having All the Services under the same roof help a great deal with communication. We strive for excellent service in all aspect of every transactions.
Call us at
to chat over the phone or Fill Out The Form Below And
We’ll Chat With You Within 24 Hours